A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated. A donation of $52 or more makes you a member of KUNV Radio. By donating in support of the programs you listen to on 91.5 FM/HD, you’re making a difference in the lives of students and the Southern Nevada community.
How can I support KUNV?
- Become a sustainer and set-up automatic, ongoing monthly donations from your credit card or bank account online or mail in a donation form.
- If you’re a University of Nevada, Las Vegas employee, set-up monthly payroll deductions.
- Make a one-time donation online.
- Send in a check or other payment information with a mail-in a donation form to:
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154-2010
- Employer Matching Programs
- Gifts of Securities and Stocks
- Gifts of Real Property
- Estate & Planned Gift Giving
Private funding is essential to the public radio. Gifts of all sizes matter. There are many different ways to contribute to KUNV, including cash, securities, property, and gifts-in-kind. Gifts may also be pledged through wills and estate plans.
KUNV Radio gifts are stewarded by the UNLV Foundation and are tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.