KUNV Radio Contest Rules
1. Participants in a KUNV Radio promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 21 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. Prize amounts and value will vary from contest to contest. Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests (entry dates, a limit on number of words on an entry, etc.) will be disclosed in on-air announcements.
3. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
4. There may only be one winner of any KUNV Radio promotion per household during a thirty-day period.
5. The odds of winning a contest prize will depend upon the total number of callers/entries received.
6. Prizes will be mailed to contest winners unless otherwise decided upon by KUNV Radio. Station is not responsible for loss or damage of prize when mailed.
7. KUNV Radio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, for e-mail system malfunctions, or for error in any other entry method causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
8. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in KUNV contests include: (a) employees or volunteers of KUNV Radio and their parents, spouses, children, siblings, and roommates, (b) persons involved with providing the prize or award, (c) employees of advertising agencies involved with the contest, and (d) persons employed by other radio stations within the Las Vegas metropolitan area.
9. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with winning the prize, if applicable. Winners will need to sign an appropriate IRS form, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
10. Participants must be U.S. citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
11. KUNV Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected. KUNV Radio may also choose not to award a prize if the promoted prize is withdrawn by the sponsoring party.
12. KUNV Radio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
13. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by KUNV Radio management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the KUNV Radio website and effective as of that date.
14. In the case of a tie, KUNV Radio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
15. KUNV Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
16. No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
17. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. KUNV Radio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as KUNV Radio deems appropriate.
18. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against KUNV Radio related to the promotion.
19. No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.Purchase or donation will not increase odds of winning.